Harrogate Grammar School, part of Red Kite Learning Trust
Contract: Permanent. Term time only plus 2 weeks and training days
Hours: Full time 37 hours a week
FTE salary: £19,650 – £20,852 per annum
Actual salary: £ 17,590 For more information on our school: www.harrogategrammar.co.uk
Harrogate Grammar School is an ‘outstanding’ state 11-18 mixed comprehensive school rich in history, dating back to 1903. With over 2000 students and 260 staff at our school, our reputation for excellence is widely recognised and we have an absolute commitment to ensuring that all our young people benefit from what the school has to offer. Every child really does matter and we work hard to encourage students to be the best that they can be. We want all our students to become kind, healthy, knowledgeable and productive individuals who go on and make a profound contribution to society.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, well organised individual to join a small, friendly, supportive and incredibly busy team of data professionals based at Harrogate Grammar School. Responsible for assisting with student data and reporting the work of the Data and Exams Office for our outstanding school. You would be our key MIS user, enjoy the challenge of complex data, meeting deadlines and keeping a smooth flow of information from external agencies and other sources.
We are looking for someone who:
· has a working knowledge of MIS and experience of using data.
· high level numeracy and literacy skills.
· is able to work to high levels of accuracy and work independently.
· is a strong communicator able to collaborate with others.
As a member of our Trust, you will benefit from:
· being part of a truly collaborative trust, working with professional generosity and towards our shared mission of; nurturing ambition, delivering excellence and enriching children’s lives.
· our Trust commitment to continued investment in our people, supporting every member of staff throughout their career to be the best they can be.
· a clear set of values, a celebration of equality and diversity and a working environment built on respect, kindness and promotion of positive wellbeing.
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package including; excellent pension scheme, £5k cycle to work scheme, discounted gym, family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans, discounts and online offers at major high street/online retailers and our employee assistance programme accessible by you and your family.