Due to the coronavirus pandemic Harrogate District Swimming Pools are closed until further notice – please visit www.harrogate.gov.uk/covid19 for more information and updates
Be active, have fun and gain confidence at our five swimming pools across the district.
Families can enjoy swimming in our general swim sessions and family fun sessions where our pools are filled with toys, floats and some have large inflatables. At Knaresborough Pool there is also a waterslide and water spa for everyone to enjoy. Some pools also run aquababes sessions for under-fives.
Check our swimming pool timetables at www.harrogate.gov.uk/pools
• The Hydro, Jenny Field Drive, Harrogate, HG1 2RP | 01423 556768 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Knaresborough Pool, King James Road, Knaresborough, HG5 8EB | 01423 860011 | email@example.com
• Nidderdale Pool and Leisure Centre, Low Wath Road, Pateley Bridge HG3 5HL | 01423 711442 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ripon Spa Baths, Park Street, Ripon HG4 2BD | 01765 603383 | email@example.com
• Starbeck Baths, Spa Lane, Harrogate, HG2 7JF | 01423 883155 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilkley’s lido is a good day out when it’s hot – big outdoor swimming pool and plenty of space to sunbathe.
The outdoor heated swimming pool and children’s paddling pool is located next door to the Deer House Pub, within Rudding Holiday Park.
The pool is extremely popular and so booking is essential. To book contact Rudding Holiday Park reception on 01423 870439
The pool will be open to the general public during the summer at selected times from 9.30am-5.30pm for 90 minute sessions.
N.B Swimmers will be asked to leave the pool 10 minutes prior to the end of session to allow time for changing. Children under age 10 must be supervised by a responsible adult by the pool side at any one time. Maximum of 40 swimmers permitted in the pool at any time. Management reserve the right to close the pool at any time.
£4.75 per session. Under 5 free. Booking essential. To book contact Holiday Park reception on 01423 870439, option 1.