Advertising Feature for @Girlalmighty
We all experience moments of self-doubt and uncertainty. Even the most confident and happy people have moments where they think “I’m a failure.” It’s a part of being human.
Building self-esteem can be a difficult journey for young girls, but it’s much easier to plant this seed at a young age and tend to it as your daughter grows. If you are a parent or any other valued adult in the life of a young girl, I hope you will come to our workshops to seize the moment and begin cultivating a healthy sense of self-worth for your daughter.
We’ll provide several methods and activities for building self-esteem in the following workshops:
- Getting to know yourself (increase emotional IQ), with Francesca Hepton (MA Hons – Modern Languages, Reiki II, Crystal Healer)
- Things that make you beautiful (self-image, inside and out), followed by natural DIY recipes to nourish your skin with Hannah Sanpher-McDowell
- Toot your horn (positive journalling), with Francesca Hepton
- Recipe for making friends (decisions and actions), followed by bonding exercises with Life Coach Alice Danke (BA Arts Cert. Ed SRN SCM NIP, CIBTAC City and Guilds A1/V1, Life Coach Dip)
- The importance of confidence and fitness (how martial arts can help), presentation by Master James Hudson (5th Degree Black Belt)
WHAT YOUR DAUGHTER WILL GET FROM THE WORKSHOP
Emotionally: memories of a great day, optimism, focusing on the positive and a strong foundation for building a healthy sense of self-esteem.
You are also welcome to stay.
Would you like to instil positive personal development in your daughter from a young age? If so, please bring her along to this unique and interactive workshop suitable for ages 7 to 9 (but please ask if they are not within this age group and we’ll review this).
Welcome Fruit Juice & Fresh Fruits will be served. Lunch is included on a style of finger sandwiches, fries and sweet treats for puddings. Please let us know if your daughter has an allergies or food intolerances.
When: Wednesday, 24 April 2019
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Where: The West Park Hotel, 19 West Park, Harrogate, HG1 1BJ
To book visit: Eventbrite
Organiser of #GirlAlmighty – Self-Esteem Workshop for Girls
Francesca Hepton is a local author – children’s books and personal development books. She has lived and worked in Harrogate for 22 years. She has a passion for educating young people and helping them to reach their full potential. She has run an anti-bullying campaign in collaboration with Master James Hudson (www.aimmartialarts.com) for over 5 years, provides free advice to freelance professionals and writers on self care (www.worldofwellnessandwriting.com) and promotes community wellness in Harrogate (www.wellnessharrogate.com). In a society where many of our youth are misguided, she inspires the younger generation to aspire in their greatness.