Salary: Circa £10,881 – £18,100 including enhancements
Hours: From 3 – 5 shifts per week (22.5 – 37.5 hours)
Harrogate District Hospice Care is a registered charity in England and Wales (518905) with a family of services operating as Herriot Hospice Homecare, Just ‘B’, Saint Michael’s Hospice and Talking Spaces.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated Health Care Assistant looking to be involved in providing excellent palliative care? Do you wish to join a team dedicated to enhancing the provision of services within a multi-disciplinary approach for End of Life Care?
As part of the Inpatient Unit team the role will involve providing agreed programmes of care to patients, maintaining high standards of comfort and hygiene, assisting with additional needs and supporting patients’ families.
Candidates will need to have experience of the care environment, and have an understanding of patient centred care. Knowledge of infection prevention and control, note writing, and health and safety will also be required in the role.
Benefits include :
• Competitive rates of pay
• 21-35 days holiday per annum
• Support in Training and Development
• Comprehensive Induction Programme with Continuous Professional Development
• Contributory Pension Scheme with employer contribution of 8% and variable employee contribution
• Free Group Life Assurance
• Employee Assistance Scheme
• Dining Facilities with subsidised meals
• Free Car Parking/Walking distance from Hornbeam Park Station
• Free Uniform
• Free DBS/CRB check
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
To apply please click Apply and you will be forwarded to our Recruitment Website.
We welcome any potential candidates to visit prior to application, please call 01423 876086 to arrange a mutually suitable appointment.
Completed Applications to be received by 9am on 3rd December 2019.
Interviews will be held on 12th December 2019 at Crimple House.