Magical Christmas Elf Magic Show & personalised Santa Experience
With Breakfast or Afternoon Tea
Sunday 19th December (last few tickets) & Monday 20th December
In the luxury surrounds of Rudding Park Hotel
Just look what it includes
· 30-40 min hilarious Christmas Magic Show with our super talented Magician & Chief Elf
· Elf visit to your table, can you help find Rudolph’s nose?
· Fully personalised family visit to see Santa in his Grotto. look at the amazement on their faces as Santa knows so much about them!!
· Santa will see if they are in his Good List book
· Choose your ticket between a delicious breakfast or sumptuous afternoon tea
· Every child gets a gift bag from Santa (Includes Xmas teddy, selection box & certificate)
· Every Child receives Balloon Model from the Magician
· Extra characters for extra fun on Monday 20th Dec including a Snow Man or Snow Queen*
*Only on Monday 20th December
We have shows throughout the day (total experience time approx. 90mins)
Arrival times (please note: slightly different times for Sunday 19th see ticket times)
Monday 20th December Shows include Extra characters Including Popular Snow Queen & Snow Man*
Monday 20th Dec Arrival/Ticket times
• Breakfast 10am
• Afternoon Tea 12pm
• Afternoon tea 2pm
• Afternoon tea 4pm
Tickets on sale from our website https://www.rascalsentertainment.co.uk/events
Ticket price includes: food, magic show & personalised Santa visit ( and gift for paid children)
This isn’t just any Breakfast or Afternoon tea this is a Rudding Park Breakfast and afternoon tea!!
Breakfast & Show Ticket price Adult £38 Children £30
Afternoon Tea & Show Ticket price Adult £42 Children £32
Bookings are sat on tables of Min of 4 people, if you have booked less than 4 you will be on a shared table.
You will be asked to complete a form on arrival about your child for Santa, it can be emailed in advance and brought along on the day, or filled in on arrival, it must include things that only Santa will know!
This isn’t any Breakfast or Afternoon tea, this is a Rudding Park breakfast or afternoon tea.