Midday Supervisory Assistant Western Primary School
Part of Red Kite Learning Trust
Fixed Term until August 2023, Part-Time 7.5 hours per week
Hours: Term Time Only, 12:00pm to 1:30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: FTE £19,100 per annum. Actual: £3,193 per annum based on 7.5 hours per week For more information on our school: https://www.westernps.co.uk/
Are you looking for the flexibility of a term-time only, part-time role and the chance to work with fantastic children and a wonderful support team? This may well be your perfect role!
Recognised as outstanding across all areas by Ofsted in June 2018, Western Primary School is a successful two-form entry primary school on Cold Bath Road in Harrogate. Our school vision is to develop kind, ambitious, curious, confident and successful young people who are excited about their futures. Kindness, Honesty and Respect are the underpinning values of our school.
As our new Midday Supervisory Assistant, you will:
* be a vital addition to our existing team, providing valuable supervision during lunchtime, assistance with playground activities & support with groups of children where needed.
* be able to encourage children to behave appropriately and safely during lunchtimes.
* have a natural ability to interact & engage with children in a kind & approachable manner.
As a member of our Trust, you will benefit from:
* being part of a truly collaborative trust, working with professional generosity and towards our shared mission of; Nurturing ambition, delivering excellence and Enriching children’s lives
* our Trust commitment to continued investment in our people, supporting every member of staff throughout their career to be the best they can be
* a clear set of values, a celebration of equality and diversity and a working environment built on respect, kindness and promotion of positive wellbeing
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package including; excellent pension scheme, £5k cycle to work scheme, discounted gym, family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans, discounts and online offers at major high street/online retailers and our employee assistance programme accessible by you and your family.
To discuss the role or pay us a visit before applying, please contact Sally Downes on: email@example.com For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org For access to our recruitment guidelines and our online application form click here