Ventrolla are the UK’s market leader in the renovation and upgrade of original timber sash windows. Based on Hornbeam Business Park, we are a company dedicated to quality – Ventrolla provide tailored services to customers throughout the country, working with owners of historic, listed and period properties. Ventrolla is an integral part of ERA Home Security Ltd, which sits within the global business family of Tyman Plc. Working as part of our Technical team, we have a vacancy for an Administrator which is initially on a 3 month basis. The role is part-time, 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday 10am – 2pm).
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing diaries and booking surveys with customers for our three technical surveyors
• Providing correct documentation to Technical surveyors prior to survey (via email)
• Following up on all paperwork submissions from Technical Surveyors and managing spreadsheets to show any outstanding documentation
• Providing cover to the Production team (such as telephone cover over lunch/holidays)
• Ensure all internal systems are kept updated
• Strong IT skills, particularly excel
• Customer focused, with good telephone manner
• Able to prioritise own work load effectively
• Flexible, with a can do approach
• Experience is a similar office based, admin focused role
To apply, please send your CV to Martina Arnold, HR Manager, at: email@example.com by Wednesday, 19th February 2020.