Bookkeepers are the very foundation of outstanding accountancy and provide the building blocks from which a fantastic practice can grow.
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the New Year? If so we have just the role for you!
CCF Accountancy Limited is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to work on a part time basis in its busy office in central Harrogate.
Duties will include:
* Bookkeeping on Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and FreeAgent
* Assisting in converting clients from spreadsheet records to a software package
* Develop good working relationships with clients and team
* Dealing with client queries on their bookkeeping and software
* Assisting in management accounts preparation
* Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns from source information
* All other duties as required
Successful candidates will have the following:
* AAT qualified or similar
* Working knowledge of bookkeeping software including Xero, Sage, Quickbooks etc
* Current VAT knowledge including zero rated, exempt, EU and flat rate schemes
* Willingness to teach clients how to do bookkeeping on software
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to manage multiple jobs at various stages of completion
* Ability to work under pressure but to know when to ask for help
* Practice experience is preferable
If you would like to register your interest, please email Leigh (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and take the next steps.