An energetic and highly driven CEO of several hospitality businesses needs an experienced private PA part-time to assist with personal and business-related administration.
You will be highly organised and a good listener who asks the right questions.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
● Manage personal and executive appointments, including external and internal meetings and travel (incl. booking flights, rail tickets, accommodation, conferences, award ceremonies, dinners etc.), in collaboration with the CEO’s EA
● Record and distribute minutes of meetings and follow up all business actions
● Email management
● Accurate and timely processing of expenses and mileage
● Collaborate with SMT to implement processes and change to achieve business objectives
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
● Proven experience in a similar role, supporting an entrepreneur and/or C-Suite exec
● Presentable and professional at all times
● High degree of confidentiality and discretion
● Proactive and attentive
● A conscientious approach
● Strong administrative skills with excellent attention to detail
● Quick thinking with initiative
● Excellent organisation and time management skills
● Ability to multi-task
● Confident and efficient with a ‘can-do’ attitude
● Hospitality background could be beneficial
● Proficient in Office, especially Excel
● Experience with Mac OSX useful
● Concur expense system experience desirable but not essential
• 2 days a week, Thursdays and Fridays. All day Thursday and Fri a.m. you will work from one of our beautiful pubs near Harrogate. The other half day can be worked remotely at a mutually agreed time during the week, offering flexibility to suit childcare or other needs.
• Salary £20,000 per annum pro rata
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata equivalent entitlement)
• Flexibility over working hours during school holidays
Job Types: part time, permanent
Salary: £20,000 per annum pro rata
Please send applications with CV and cover letter matching your experience to the role to Sarah Collett email@example.com Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.