Part Time Staff Nurse – Saint Micheal’s Hospice – Harrogate
Hours – 22.5 – 37.5 hours per week (between 3 to 5 shifts per week)
£13.28 per hour plus enhancements
Harrogate District Hospice Care is a registered charity in England and Wales (518905) with a family of services operating as Herriot Hospice Homecare, Just ‘B’, Saint Michael’s Hospice and Talking Spaces.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated registered nurse looking to be involved in providing excellent palliative care? Do you wish to join a team dedicated to enhancing the provision of services within a multi-disciplinary approach for End of Life Care?
Applicants must be able to demonstrate an interest in palliative care and will ideally have post registration experience although preceptorships are available.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Enhancements for Saturday/nights £17.26 Sunday/Bank Holidays £21.25
• 21 (3 shifts) – 35 (5 Shifts) paid days holiday
• 4 participatory training days per year (fully funded)
• Assistance and guidance for revalidation
• Support from a Clinical Practice Educator
• Comprehensive Induction Programme with Continuous Professional Development
• Contributory Pension Scheme with employer contribution of 8% and variable employee contribution
• Dining Facilities with subsidised meals
• Free on site Car Parking/Walking distance from Hornbeam Park Station
• Free DBS/CRB check and Uniform
• Employee Assistance programme
Please click Apply and you will be forwarded to our website via email.
We welcome any potential candidates to visit prior to application, please call 01423 876086 to arrange a mutually suitable appointment.
Interviews will be arranged upon application at Crimple House, Harrogate.