We are an early stage business working in the charity sector looking for a Partnership Development Manager to join our initial team and have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the organisation and grow with it.
The Partnership Development Manager role is a key position within the business and will consist of finding, creating, and nurturing relationships with partners mainly over the telephone but possibly in person as well. Our organisation offers a unique, cost free, focused solution to partners creating real value for them.
This role would suit someone used to building relationships over the telephone with a real interest and enthusiasm for the charity sector. You might be a seasoned account manager, recruitment agent or business development professional who fancies a change, or you might just be starting out – your background is no where near as important as your attitude and enthusiasm.
You will work alongside the CEO on a daily basis to shape the partnership offering and help build the business from the ground up.
– Identify potential partners who would benefit from our offering
– Contact identified targets through LinkedIn, cold calls and emails
– Present our organisation and it’s unique solution to generate excitement
– Segment potential partner types and work with the team to create focused solutions
– Identify the needs of partners and suggest appropriate product/service developments
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Ability to deliver engaging presentations
– Confident, calm and collected nature
– Startup mentality: pro-actively trying new approaches, turning mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity
– £24,000 starting salary
– Flexible working
– Opportunity to join exciting new business early and have a big impact
If this sounds like the kind of exciting new challenge you would enjoy, please submit a CV and a brief explanation of why you think it is for you. Interviews and on-boarding to take place over video asap.