Due to ongoing growth an exciting opportunity has arisen at this vibrant and modern Accountancy practice in Harrogate for a Payroll Manager to join their team.
The role will involve:
• Managing the payroll team ensuring overall effective time management and control in relation to the delivery of our payroll processes.
• Ensuring accurate control of payroll processing, taking the lead in payroll reconciliations and qualitative checks in line with financial control requirements.
• Ensuring the effective co-ordination of month end and year end payroll processing.
• Resolving client queries via telephone and email.
• Managing the ongoing review of problems or issues and continually delivering solutions and improved ways of working.
• Collaborating with senior management to implement processes and change within the Payroll department in line with company policies.
Values of the ideal candidate
• Team worker
• Empathy (with clients and team)
• Attention to detail
• A mature and dedicated approach to both client and team members
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
• Experienced end to end payroll processor
• Up-to date Payroll legislation knowledge – Education/ LGPS
• Stakeholder manager and customer focussed query resolution
• Experienced Payroll Administrator/ Payroll Coordinator
• Experienced team leader or manager
• 30 hours a week across 5 days with flexibility to suit childcare or other needs.
• Salary of between £26,250 to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience (£35,000 to £40,000 full time 40 hours a week salary).
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Flexible working
• Work from home opportunities
• Half day leave for birthday.
• Increase in annual leave for every year of service.
Job Types: part time, permanent
Salary: £26,250 to £35,000 /year
Please send applications with CV to Amy Black firstname.lastname@example.org