Oatlands Pre School in Harrogate offers high quality childcare and early years learning opportunities to 24 children between the ages of 2-5 years. We are seeking to recruit a committed and experienced Manager to lead a small team and in return we can offer a very competitive rate of pay.
Duties will include:
· Day to day management of the Pre School with the support of an Office Manager
· Planning activities, arranging resources and staff rotas
· Staff management including inducting, supervising and appraising
· Parent/carer liaison
· Working in partnership with the Pre School management committee
· Continuous monitoring of quality, standards, risk, safeguarding and inclusive practice in the setting
It is essential that you hold a full and relevant Level 3 qualification in early years and childcare and have experience within an early years setting. Previous experience in management or leadership and a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage is also required. You will also have enthusiasm and commitment to maintaining the highest standards in childcare, with effective communication and motivating skills, possess a good understanding of the Ofsted requirements and procedures, and have a positive approach to teamwork.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week between 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday. Term-time only.
Oatlands Pre School are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
For more information about the post please contact Claire Temple on 07901 711187 or email@example.com.
To apply please contact Claire Temple for an application pack.
Closing date for the post: Monday 7th December.