£13.28 per hour plus enhancements
Hours: variable shifts as part of the bank rota
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated registered nurse looking to be involved in providing excellent palliative care? Do you wish to join a team dedicated to enhancing the provision of services within a multi-disciplinary approach for End of Life Care?
Initially recruited as a Staff Nurse, applicants will quickly progress to co-ordinate shifts following the completion of a comprehensive induction and training programme, which will then trigger the higher rate of pay. Applicants must be able to demonstrate an interest in palliative care and will ideally have post registration experience.
• Competitive rates of pay
• 4 participatory training days per year
• Assistance and guidance for revalidation
• Support from a Clinical Practice Educator
• Comprehensive Induction Programme with Continuous Professional Development
• Contributory Pension Scheme with employer contribution of 8% and variable employee contribution
• Dining Facilities with subsidised meals
• Free Car Parking/Walking distance from Hornbeam Park Station
• Free DBS/CRB check and Uniform
Please click apply and will be forwarded to our recruitment website. Alternatively please call Helen/Alison in the HR team at Saint Michaels Hospice.
We welcome any potential candidates to visit prior to application, please call 01423 876086 to arrange a mutually suitable appointment.
Interviews will be held arranged on applications and held at Crimple House.