Hours – 22.5 – 37.5 hours per week (between 3 to 5 shifts per week)
£13.28 per hour plus enhancements
Harrogate District Hospice Care is a registered charity in England and Wales (518905) with a family of services operating as Herriot Hospice Homecare, Just ‘B’, Saint Michael’s Hospice and Talking Spaces.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated registered nurse looking to be involved in providing excellent palliative care? Do you wish to join a team dedicated to enhancing the provision of services within a multi-disciplinary approach for End of Life Care?
Applicants must be able to demonstrate an interest in palliative care and will ideally have post registration experience.
• Competitive rates of pay
• 21(3 shifts) – 35 (5 Shifts) paid days holiday
• 4 participatory training days per year
• Assistance and guidance for revalidation
• Support from a Clinical Practice Educator
• Comprehensive Induction Programme with Continuous Professional Development
• Contributory Pension Scheme with employer contribution of 8% and variable employee contribution
• Dining Facilities with subsidised meals
• Free Car Parking/Walking distance from Hornbeam Park Station
• Free DBS/CRB check and Uniform
We welcome any potential candidates to visit prior to application, please call 01423 876086 to arrange a mutually suitable appointment.
Interviews will be arranged upon application at Crimple House, Harrogate.
Please click Apply to be directed to our website.
We have a Recruitment Day on Tuesday 17th September 2019 @ Crimple House, Hornbeam Park Avenue from 2pm to 7pm, please feel free to call in to discuss this and other roles.