A great opportunity has become available for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our small team based in Harrogate. Salzgitter Mannesmann UK is a leading steel importer/distributor and part of Salzgitter AG, Germany’s second largest steel manufacturer. The company distributes a wide range of steel products such as hot rolled coils, heavy plates, hollow sections and heavy sections.
• Previous office administration experience is essential,
• Good interpersonal and communication skills,
• Competent with computer systems including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel,
• Highly organised and efficient with good ability to manage time and prioritise,
• Excellent attention to detail,
• Clear and polite telephone manner,
• Ability to deal with both clients and suppliers,
• A confident self-starter who is happy working alone as well as part of a small team
• Reliable and flexible in the work attitude and able to use their initiative to solve simple problems but not afraid to ask questions when required.
• Using Excel Spreadsheets to record and maintain stock movements
• Entering and updating information on internal system (full training will be provided)
• Ensuring paperwork for new bookings is received 48hrs in advance
• Ensuring required paperwork is provided to accounts for invoicing
• Using database to match test certificates to deliveries and emailing them to customer
• Maintaining and updating delivery instruction records for customers
• Updating Standard Operating Procedures
• Maintaining a record of stock balances for specific Traded orders
• Checking storage invoices
• Monitor customer call-offs
This is a permanent, full time contract. Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 1h lunch break. We are offering a competitive salary together with excellent benefits, including a generous pension scheme. The closing date for applications is 15th June 2018.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org