Harrogate Mumbler is growing at such a rate that I need your help!
We have big plans for 2019 and it’s essential that we keep everything on the website bang up to date, as well as creating new areas and reporting on the best of Harrogate & Knaresborough’s events and activities for families – so we can help as many parents in our area as possible.
We are therefore looking for a number of volunteers who love Harrogate Mumbler and want to be a part of helping it fulfil it’s potential.
We have opportunities for a range of skills and a variety of time commitments from one-off jobs to a more regular (5-10 hours per week) commitments.
Currently we have the following volunteer roles (these could be individual roles or a combination of a few)
- Researcher – we are creating new areas of the website and need to ensure that we have captured all the information available – this will be mainly computer based research but will also involve calling relevant people / organisations and making lists of the information ready to be included in the website. (expenses will be covered)
- Facebook Admins – directing people to the relevant areas of the website for their question / enquiry and helping keep our lovely chat page on track.
- Guest Blog Writers – this includes reviewing local attractions, restaurants or shops etc for Mumbler as well as other useful and interesting blogs for the parents of Harrogate & Knaresborough.
All roles will be entirely flexible – working from home around the needs of your family.
To apply to be part of the Harrogate Mumbler Family just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to volunteer for Harrogate Mumbler?
- Which of the role(s) are you interested in?
- How would your boss (past or present) describe you in no more than 10 words?
- How many hours per week would you ideally like to volunteer for?
Thanks and I’m looking forward to hearing from you!