Wednesday 1 September 2021
We are delighted to invite you to our Open Morning to celebrate the launch of Ashville Acorns Pre-Prep.
Ashville Acorns Pre-Prep is the perfect place for children to take the first steps on their education journey, where the magic of playing and learning can continue from home to school. We are proud to play our part in providing safe, fun, nurturing, challenging opportunities for children, and ensuring you, as parents, are involved in the process.
We believe in learning through play and providing a place where children can be children.
What we offer
– A safe, secure and stimulating environment which is bright, interesting and welcoming
– Dedicated rooms and play areas for each age group, with free flow to our extensive outdoor spaces
– A commitment to parent partnership where parents are welcomed and valued as their child’s first and most enduring educators
– A high-quality education that follows the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
– Stay-and-play sessions for parents throughout the term
– Seamless, supported transitions from one stage of education to the next
– A quick and easy registration process
– Taster sessions and settling-in days planned around the individual needs of each child
– Nutritious lunches and snacks
– Fun-time Spanish, Music and PE delivered by specialist teachers (this includes swimming for Reception in our own indoor pool)
– Access to 64 acres of superb campus to explore
– Opportunities for older children to become role models and aspire to be one of Ashville’s ‘big boys or girls
Join us on Wednesday 1 September to find out more.